Sienna Maker Jacket
Description: Sienna is a chic utility jacket inspired by vintage French workwear. Designed for hard-wearing use by makers and artists, it functions as both stylish outerwear and a highly practical layer for use inside the studio.
With a slightly dropped shoulder, Sienna features a crisp notched collar which can be worn buttoned at the neck with an optional snap button. It is unlined and finished with durable seams. Views A & B feature deep hip pockets, a hidden breast pocket and a waist-cinching belt with a D ring closure that can be worn closed, or open by looping the belt in the opposite direction; View A hits at mid-thigh and View B ends at the upper thigh. View C is a short chore jacket with button closure, optional sleeve pockets and a back button placket.
Size: US 0 - 20
Suggested fabric: Durable woven fabrics like denim, twill, canvas and heavyweight linen.
- Pocket lining (View C = .25yd)
- View A & B only: D rings or belt slider (1.5" / 38mm)
- View C only: Buttons or snaps - 9 x 5/8"
- Optional: One set of snap buttons for collar
- Optional: Bias tape for finishing seams
- Optional: 5"/13cm twill tape or ribbon for hanging hook loop