Description: Bask in the summer breeze with the Roseclair Dress, a gorgeous floaty woven wrap dress that’s designed for curves! Forget about gaping with Cashmerette’s three cup sizes from C-H, which mean you can enjoy your day without worrying about accidental flashing.
This on-trend piece has three customizable views: View A is an ankle-length three-tiered skirt with bishop sleeves and large angled cuffs, View B is a knee-length full skirt with short sleeves, and View C is a knee-length full skirt with on-trend puff sleeves. Prefer to wear tops? No problem! Simply sew View A with just the top skirt tier and you’ll have a beautiful peplum top.
Whether you sew your Roseclair in a lightweight linen, rayon, cotton or show-stopping silk, you’ll have a fabulous curve-friendly fit in a style that’s uniquely you.
This Cashmerette pattern includes:
- Cup sizes from C to H
- A sizing calculator which will tell you exactly which size to make
- A beautifully illustrated and detailed instruction booklet, to guide you no matter your sewing level
- A full photo sewalong on Cashmerette’s blog with tips and techniques that go beyond the instruction booklet
See what people are making at #roseclairdress
Skill: Advanced beginner
- 0 to 16, in three cup sizes (C/D, E/F, G/H). See Sizing Guide.
- 12 to 32, in three cup sizes (C/D, E/F, G/H).
Main fabric: Lightweight woven fabric, such as linen, rayon, cotton, or double gauze.
Interfacing: Lightweight fusible interfacing (View A).Notions:
- Universal or microtex needle and thread
- hand sewing needle (optional)
- 7⁄8 yd (0.8 m) of 1⁄4” (6 mm) wide elastic (View C).