Description: Meet the Concord, your new favorite tee! Fully customizable, this knit t-shirt is a classic wardrobe staple that's designed for curves with cup sizes from C – H and thoughtful proportions. Forget about t-shirts that are too tight at the bust, baggy and hanging off your shoulders, or bunching into your armpits: the Concord is designed for a body just like yours.
Create your own custom design from three hem lengths (cropped, mid-length or long curved), three necklines (high, V-neck, or scoop), three sleeve lengths (short, medium, or long), two sleeve finishes (cuffed or hemmed), and optional sleeve tabs.
Whether you layer them over jeans on Friday night, or pair them with floral skirts at the office, you’ll want a closet of Concords!
See what people are making at #concordtshirt
Skill: Advanced beginner
- 0-16, in three cup sizes (C/D, E/F, G/H). See Sizing Guide.
- 12 to 32, in three cup sizes (C/D, E/F, G/H).
Suggested fabric: Light to midweight knit fabric such as rayon, cotton/lycra or poly/lycra jersey, with at least 20% crosswise stretch.
- Ballpoint or stretch needle and thread
- 8 inches (20 cm) of clear 1/4 inch (6mm) elastic (optional)
- two ⅝" / 1.5cm buttons (View C).