Description: Meet the Cashmerette Appleton Dress, your new wardrobe staple! This classic knit wrap dress is designed to play up your curves, with a crossover front, built-in waist tie and a deep V-neck. Designed by and for curvy makers, the Appleton’s innovative neckband construction prevents gaping across your bust, and Cashmerette’s C–H cup sizing means you’ll feel comfortable without adjustments. Do a celebratory shimmy because this bodice has you well covered!
This Cashmerette pattern includes:
- Cup sizes from C to H
- A sizing calculator which will tell you exactly which size to make
- A beautifully illustrated and detailed instruction booklet to guide you no matter your sewing level
- A full photo sewalong on Cashmerette's blog with tips and techniques that go beyond the instruction booklet
See what people are making at #appletondress
Skill: Advanced beginner
- 0-16, in three cup sizes (C/D, E/F, G/H). See Sizing Guide.
- 12 to 32, in three cup sizes (C/D, E/F, G/H).
Suggested fabric: Light to midweight knit fabric such as jersey or ITY, with at least 50% crosswise stretch.
- Ballpoint or stretch needle and thread
- 6 inches (15 cm) of clear 1/4 inch (6mm) elastic (optional).