Description: Elevate your style with the Montrose Top, designed for curves with cup sizes C–H!
Despite their simplicity, woven tops can often be hard to fit if you have big boobs, ending up too tight at the bust or baggy at the shoulders, or feeling restrictive when you move. The Montrose was designed specifically for bigger boobs to give you a fantastic fit, and provide a blank slate for you to express your personal style.
This timeless pattern features two variations: View A is a scoop neck blouse with short sleeves and curved back yoke, while View B shows off lace fabrics with a jewel neck, elbow length sleeves, and keyhole back. Whether you choose a delicate, embroidered tulle, stand-out lace, or flirty floral cotton voile, the Montrose Top is sure to be a hit!
This Cashmerette pattern includes:
- Cup sizes from C to H
- A sizing calculator which will tell you exactly which size to make
- A beautifully illustrated and detailed instruction booklet, to guide you no matter your sewing level
- A full photo sewalong on Cashmerette's blog with tips and techniques that go beyond the instruction booklet
See what other people are making at #montrosetop
- 0-16 in three cup sizes (C/D, E/F, G/H) – includes 33-46” bust and 35-46” hip. Find your size in seconds using our size calculator.
- 12 to 32, in three cup sizes (C/D, E/F, G/H) and regular and full bicep sleeve options – includes 40-62” bust and 42-62” hip. Find your size in seconds using our size calculator.
Suggested fabric: Light- to mid-weight woven opaque or sheer fabrics with good drape, like silk, lawn, voile or lace.
- Universal needle
- hand sewing needle (view B)
- store-bought light weight bias tape (optional)
- hook & eye closure or small button (view B).