Holyoke Maxi Dress and Skirt
Soak up the sun in the Holyoke Maxi Dress & Skirt, a sewing pattern designed for bigger boobs - no bra flashing guaranteed! View A of the Holyoke is a sophisticated maxi dress with cup sizes C–H, wide, bra-friendly straps and an angled neckline. The faux button placket, princess seams and cup sizing mean you’ll be comfortable all summer long, with no gaping or pulling at the bust.
And there’s more! View B is a breezy, full-length skirt for a totally different look.
For extra comfort, both views have an elasticated back waist, and for all-round usability, there are pockets too! Whether made up in a floaty rayon challis or sumptuous linen, the Holyoke will keep you looking cool and feeling relaxed throughout the warmer weather.
This Cashmerette pattern includes:
- Cup sizes from C to H
- A sizing calculator which will tell you exactly which size to make
- A beautifully illustrated and detailed instruction booklet, to guide you no matter your sewing level
- A full photo sewalong on Cashmerette's blog with tips and techniques that go beyond the instruction booklet
See what other people are making at #holyokedress
Size: 12 to 32, in three cup sizes (C/D, E/F, G/H). Includes 40-62” bust, 32-52” waist and 42-62” hip. Find your size in seconds using our size calculator.
Suggested fabric: Light- to mid-weight woven fabric such as cotton lawn, linen, or rayon. Use drapey fabrics for a flowy look or firmer fabrics for a more structured result.
Light weight fusible interfacing.
- Universal needle and thread
- 11 buttons size ⅜"- ½" / 1 cm
- 25" (0.7m) 3/4" (2cm) wide knit elastic